Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lindsay Lohan Wants Her Career Back

Lindsay Lohan Wants Her Career Back

Recently, sheep Lindsay Lohan released from rehabilitation and has already begun his career plans. Lindsay said she needs a better career, and she wants her career back.

She admitted that I want my career back. I want the respect that I had when I made good movies. And if it does not go into a nightclub, so be it.

This is not funny anyway She also said she does not mind a word, and she admitted that she is a very good actor. Earlier also, she admitted that she was very irresponsible in his career, and now she has learned from its mistakes.

24-year-old Lindsay Lohan was recently released from rehabilitation after 13 days to get treatment in rehab. Before that, she served 22 days in jail. In both cases, she obtained an early release instead of 90 days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment