Monday, August 30, 2010

John Mayer Jennifer Aniston denies Dating

John Mayer Jennifer Aniston denies Dating

For several weeks it was rumored that Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer are once again in the relationship. But the singer John Mayer came up with the answer, and he denied recent rumors about their relationship.

In a recent interview, said John Mayer, Let's break down: I do not think I ever said, I believe in second chances! But I can not be sure 100 percent because it is possible that I might have accidentally said something relevant and accurate.

He also admitted that all parts manufactured, tinkered and misleading.  Jennifer Aniston came with the same She also denied reports dating relationship with John Mayer.

John Mayer and Jennifer Aniston started dating in February 2008 after her split from Brad Pitt. Both have announced their separation in August.

0 comments:

Post a Comment