Saturday, October 9, 2010

Christina Milian Mother Claims to Survive the Difficulties

Christina Milian Mother Claims to Survive the Difficulties

Hristina Milian lately survived some recent difficulties to have a newborn son and his marriage is nearing its end, but has a very strong woman to thank. 

Milian credits his mother, not only helped her lose the baby weight but also help him recover from his breakup with The-Dream.

"I have a family that supports me, so between my mother and my sisters, they are useful," Milian said of his support system. 

And if you want to know how she lost the baby weight, she said that n was not only breastfeeding and exercise: "has prepared me a lot of raw vegetables and salads and proteins - and it worked! I also I drank lots of water. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment